08:30 to 10:30
15 Sep 2016
Please note that this event is fully booked.
Strategic technology trends have the most potential to drive significant enterprise impact over the next three years - and IT cannot afford to ignore them.
Bertrand will present Gartner’s annual list of the top 10 trends you should be reviewing and factoring into your strategic planning.
- Which trends will drive the greatest disruption to the IT landscape over the next three years?
- What critical technologies must be explored to support the move to digital business?
- How are these trends and technologies evolving and what actions must be taken today?
About the Speaker:
- Mr Bertrand Bidaud, Managing Vice President in Gartner Technology and Service Provider Research
Bertrand Bidaud is Managing Vice President in Gartner Technology and Service Provider Research. He is in charge of the Communications Service Providers business strategies team in the communications group. He has led several research initiatives in the field of telco strategies and convergence between telecommunications media and IT. Mr. Bidaud manages a team of analysts covering the telco industry future, the telecom service provider's strategies, and operational aspects of the business, including the OSS, BSS, IMS/SDP and IT for telcos. In addition, he is a frequent speaker at Gartner events, as well as international forums and in the media (BBC, CNBC and others).
Terms & Conditions:
- Due to the large number of events the FCCS organises, we now require that participants pay in full upon registration. Failing to do so will automatically cancel your registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.