09:00 to 10:30
30 Mar 2017
Please note that this event is fully booked.
Watson represents a new era in computing called cognitive computing, where systems understand the world the way humans do: through senses, learning, and experience. Watson continuously learns from previous interactions, gaining in value and knowledge over time. With the help of Watson, organizations are harnessing the power of cognitive computing to transform industries, help professionals do their jobs better, and solve important challenges.
Join us to this site visit and learn about Machine Learning, get demos, and visit IBM Studios Singapore.
- 9.00am: Welcome & Introduction to IBM Watson
- 9.20am: Machine Learning use cases
- 9.40am: DEMO - Watson & Machine Learning
- 10.00am: IBM Studios Tour, open discussion & feedback
- 10.30am: End of programme
About the Speakers:
- Abhishek Kaul, Industrial Sector Analytics/IoT Sales, IBM
Abhishek is working as the Industry Innovation leader, Cognitive Solutions Studio at IBM Singapore. He is focused on helping clients drive business value using IBM technologies in the area of IoT, Analytics, Optimization, Cognitive & Watson. He brings with him over 11 years’ experience in consulting industrial clients globally, across more than fifteen counties in designing, implementing innovative business solutions across process, technology engagements.
- Daniel Sparing, Principal Data Scientist, IBM Cognitive Solutions Studio Singapore
Daniel is a seasoned machine learning and operations research consultant with the IBM Singapore. He has been developing predictive analytics and optimization models since 2007 for clients across multiple industries including transportation, telecommunications, and finance. Performed his Ph.D. research in robust timetable optimization and analytics in railway and public transport operations.
- Praveen Kumar, Data Scientist, IBM Global Services
Praveen is a Data Scientist in IBM. He has a Masters in Analytics and has been working in Fintech & Banking domains actively.
- Please note that this event is restricted to French Chamber members only and limited to 2 persons maximum per company -
Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.