08:30 to 10:00
12 May 2016
Please note that this event is fully booked.
Thales, PSA Group, Bouygues Construction/Dragages Singapore and Veolia in search of new solutions for smart cities
Open Inovasi is a joint effort of four French corporates operating in Singapore to find innovative solutions for industrial renewal and to keep up with the rapidly changing business environments.
Open Inovasi is an online platform and common working model with the objective to reach the external innovators across the industry boarders. The objective is to find new solutions for sustainable cities and to develop the solutions into new businesses in collaboration with the innovators.
For local Startups, SMEs and Research Units it is a gateway to connect with international industry leaders and a great possibility to get access to coaching, research and development collaboration and new business opportunities.
Last seats! Register now!
- Eugene De Rozario, Head, Maintenance, Business Development, Dragages Singapore (Bouygues Construction)
- Antoine Fagette, Director, Center of Excellence for Smart/Safe Cities & Maritime Security, Thales
- Gregory Blokkeel, Head of Innovation Cell @Singapore, PSA Group
- Nicolas Marechal-Abram, Scientific Director, Veolia City Modeling Center
- Emmi Kaipio, Open Innovation Officer, Veolia City Modelling Center
- Please note that this event is restricted to FCCS members only -
Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.