08:30 to 10:00
15 Jan 2018
Millennials are tech savvy, adaptable, and creative. But they also have a unique set of expectations and demands: more than a paycheck, they want a sense of pride and fulfilment from their work, a purpose and importantly a company whose values match their own.
In this presentation, Victoria Bethlehem, Head, Human Resources - Asia Pacific, The Adecco Group, will share insights into how they recruit and retain their own millennials through global initiatives such as their Win4Youth and CEOFor1Month (CSR) programs.
Her session will cover :
- Which attraction strategies have worked for The Adecco Group and why
- What makes their millennials stay – or leave
- Global initiatives that have had a local impact
About the speaker:
- Victoria Bethlehem, Head, Human Resources - Asia Pacific, The Adecco Group
Victoria Bethlehem is the Head, Human Resources, Asia Pacific for The Adecco Group in charge of human resources excellence for multiple Adecco Group brands that includes Adecco, Spring Professional, Ajilon and VSN.
Before moving to her current Asia Pacific role in July 2017, Victoria was the SVP, Global Talent Management, The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland. She held this role since December 2012 when she relocated from Sydney, Australia, having held the position of Director of Human Resources, The Adecco Group Australia, since June 2010.
Prior to joining The Adecco Group, Victoria spent 12 years with Randstad Australia & New Zealand – her last role being Director of People & Development, based in Sydney. She began her career in the staffing & recruitment sector in 1995 with the Kelly Group in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Terms & Conditions:
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.