08:15 to 12:15
03 Oct 2012
Register now for this seminar on Agile development!
Agile software development is a new approach for software engineering that has proven effective in improving product time-to-market, in eliminating (or avoiding) waste and delivering high quality software products.
The Agile movement was initially created as a reaction against "heavyweight" methods experienced, mainly by business VIPs, as bureaucratic and non-effective. Today the Agile concepts have matured and a growing number of organizations are introducing Agile practices to optimize the performance of their software processes.
Join us for this half-day seminar where you will get a mix of presentation with relevant case studies from major French MNCs.
- 8.15am: Welcome & Registration
- 8.45-9.30: Introduction on Agile development by Mr Yann Hamon, Director Asia, INSPEARIT
- 9.30-10.00: Case Study by Mr Nagarjuna Challa, Team Leader, ITSS, ESSILOR
- 10-10.30: Break – Breakfast buffet & Networking
- 10.30-11.00: Case Study by Mr Ketut Mahaindra, R&D Manager and Certified Scrum Master, GEMALTO
- 11.00-11.30: Case Study by Mr Mark Nord, Head of Offshore Risk IT, CREDIT AGRICOLE CIB
- 11.30-12.15: Panel Discussion animated by the FCCS ICT Committee President
- Mr Yann Hamon, Director Asia, Inspearit
- Mr Nagarjuna Challa, ITSS - Team Leader, Essilor
- Mr Ketut Mahaindra, R&D Manager and Certified Scrum Master, Gemalto
- Mr Mark Nord, Head of Offshore Risk IT, Crédit Agricole CIB
Who should attend?
CEO's, Head of IT department, Head of R&D department, CIO's, Managers Leading Transformation Programs, Quality Assurance Managers, Program Managers, HR…
All cancellations must be received by FCCS two working days before the date of the talk/event to avoid Cancellation Charges.