08:30 to 10:00
24 Jan 2018
Like many other sectors today, the aerospace and Defence is delving into digital. Going through a company-wide digital-transformation program, Airbus looks at digital transformation on all levels.
During this presentation, Dr Cyrille SCHWOB, APAC head of R&T development at Airbus, will share on
- Airbus global digital transformation: how digital technologies – from additive manufacturing and augmented reality to artificial intelligence and robotics - allow us to be more radical in our thinking.
- Airbus digital innovations – APAC focus : highlights of programs currently running in the region – including digital maintenance, advanced training technologies and supply-chain management
About the Speaker:
Dr Cyrille SCHWOB, APAC head of R&T development, Airbus.
Dr Cyrille Schwob responsible for developing and synchronizing R&T and innovations activities for Airbus in the Asia Pacific region.Cyrille started his career in Airbus more than ten years ago, as a research engineer in the field of composite modelling where he was in charge of developing novel methods of numerical simulations for composites structures.
In 2007 he moved to China where he worked successively for Tsinghua University on reliability of structural components and for Airbus Beijing Engineering Centre (China) on damage tolerance methods. In 2009 he came back to Airbus Group in Toulouse where he led projects on composite structures analysis and testing. In 2010 he moved to Malaysia where he has been in charge of leading Airbus Group R&T activities in the country and as such appointed as AMIC Chief Technical Officer. Since July 2015, Cyrille moved to Singapore where he now develops Airbus R&T activities in the Asia Pacific region.
Cyrille is a graduate from the Ecole Polytechnique and the Ecole Nationale Superieure de Cachan. He obtained his PhD degree from Toulouse University in 2007 in the field of structural computations. He has a long-standing passion for Asia which led him to learn mandarin over the last few years.
Terms & Conditions:
- Full payment is required upon registration.
- Should you need to cancel, please do so no later than two working days before the date of the event.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.