08:30 to 10:00
01 Mar 2017
Being able to Surf, tweet, or send a text message at 30,000 feet in the air is not just a dream anymore.
Our speaker, Jags Burhm, VP Aero Global mobility EUTELSAT ASIA, will provide the APAC picture of this highly dynamic sector.
- Current state of the inflight connectivity market - APAC focus
- What are passengers doing with connectivity today inflight
- How are airlines using this enablement to try and improve operational efficiencies - aircraft and service based
- Emerging trends for this sector in APAC
- Regional differences for conducting airline business in China, India, Vietnam, Indonesia
About the Speaker:
- Jags Burhm, Senior Vice President, Aero Global Mobility, Eutelsat
Jags Burhm is the Senior Vice President, Aero Global Mobility at Eutelsat, where he is responsible for the company’s global aero mobility strategy and direction. Before his current position, he was VP of Sales Asia Pacific for GEE. Jags brings over 20 years of experience in architecting international expansion, orchestrating operations from the ground up, building successful international delivery teams for complex aviation programs. Jags is specialised in strategy execution, high value contract closure, customer retention & regional business access development
- Please note that this event is restricted only to French Chamber members -
Please note that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes.