Singapore is a regional hub to reach Asia Pacific markets. Every year more than 50 French companies exhibit via the French Chamber under French pavilions.
Join a French Pavilion at IDEM, BroadCastAsia, CommunicAsia or Medical Fair and benefit from the French Chamber exhibition expertise:
- One dedicated person from French Chamber to support you before and during the event
- Comprehensive administrative and logistical assistance
- Prime location in the exhibition hall
- Stand package with premium design (including stand construction, flooring, furniture, electricity)
- Networking events and event communication for better visibility
Meet potential business partners, establish business contacts quickly, discover new developments and needs of the Asian market and enhance your business opportunities together with the French Pavilion of these international tradeshows!
"The trade show was a good opportunity to learn about new technologies in the sector and we were able to approach partners directly and present our products to distributors, local importers and other representatives of the Asian markets."
Hanh Mounier, International Sales Assistant
23 - 25 May 2017 at Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre
23 - 25 May 2017 at Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre
The French Pavillon at Medical Fair Asia Singapore has continued to grow each year. This year, 18 French companies exhibited at the French Pavillon: Clariance, Cleanis, Cryopal, Ecodas, Eurasanté, Groupe Lepine, Hygeco, JRI, Lactalis, Mdoloris, Medical Biomat, Microval, Naocare, Protecsom, SEFAM, Sonoscanner, Unither, Villard Medical.