Incorporating more than 40 companies per year, the French Chamber in Singapore is one of the major stakeholders in company set up in Singapore.
Personalised advice on the type of structure
We mainly advise you to set up one of the 2 principal structures:
- Representative Office: Quick to register but limited in its daily activities and temporary.
- Private Limited: Autonomous, credible, and flexible structure. It is similar to the French SARL.
In case neither of these structures is suitable for your business, we provide you information about other types of existing structures: Branch, Sole Proprietorship, etc.
Registering the company and related services
Our team assists you in the different steps necessary to set up your business. The duration of this depends on the type of structure and project at hand
- Registration of the company
- Use of our address for incorporation
- Opening of bank account
- Application for visas and work permits
- Access to our network of partner members: Laywers, Accountants, Auditors, etc.
Domiciliation / Registered Office Address
You are setting up your company? You are searching for an office? You are often travelling?
Our address on Orchard Road, available for your company
We propose you to use our address on different periods of time according to your needs: for 3 months, for 6 months or one year.
The advantages of our registered office address facilities:
- Confidential administration of your mails at the French Chamber of Commerce
- Prestigious address on Orchard Road
- An interlocutor always available and present