Our mission is to facilitate set-up and accelerate development of French companies in the local market, develop relations between our members and the Singapore business community, and encourage economic, commercial and investment relations between France and Singapore.
We represent a dynamic business platform of 700 company members and a total network of 4,200 individual members, offering an extensive range of business services and giving access to people and information.
Facts & Figures
- A network of over 700 member companies, a total network of 4,400 individuals
- A team of 24 permanent staff
- 18 business-oriented committees
- More than 210 events a year, with over 7,000 participants
- A prestigious Annual Gala Dinner with over 500 guests
- 35 companies set-up
- 135 companies supported in their business development in Singapore
- 50 French companies exhibiting with our French Pavilions
- 230 work permits & visas obtained
- 1,000 one-to-one business information meetings
- 229 job offers received
- 80 direct placements by our Recruitment department
Access to Business People
"Guanxi" (= Relationships in English) is your most valuable tool for business success. We organise more than 200 events a year, providing a wide variety of corporate seminars, workshops and social gatherings which represent invaluable networking opportunities.
Making Things Happen
Access to Markets and Authorities
The French Chamber in Singapore delivers a full range of services, should you simply wish to gain market knowledge or want to develop a new commercial activity in Singapore. These services include among others, a first market approach, business missions, support for company set-up, domiciliation, commercial representation, fit-to-measure solutions for exhibiting at major regional exhibitions.
Access to Information and Expertise
We gather 18 dynamic business-oriented committees and working groups for our members to take part in, giving them the opportunity to share their professional experience and obtain industry update.
With a third of our membership composed of non-French nationals, we take pride in the diversity of our member companies. The dynamism and vitality of our members have been instrumental in making our Chamber an organisation that is well-known and appreciated by a great number of business people in Singapore and Southeast Asia.